Sunday, February 15, 2009

Senior Night

When Marcus was little my goal was to potty train him and for him to sleep through the night. I never imagined that I would stand on the court during senior night. The posters were made by the principal at the high school; he is very gifted and so talented. I don't think I've ever seen Marcus on the floor during a basketball game as much as I did at this game. Three fouls within minutes, I've seen Katie foul that much, but not Marcus. Well, basketball for Marcus is almost over; what happened and why do I look so old?














3 comments:

Marla Jo said...

Sorry Jessica it is Marcus who looks old. I remember the little guy who climbed up into my lap and asked me if I had brushed my teeth. What happened to him and when did he get so tall? I have tears in my eyes.

The Weitman's said...

I can't believe he is going to graduate soon. It was like yesterday I'd play with him in your backyard.

Sandra Batterton said...

I agree. It seems like just yesterday that I was crying because my kids were graduating, and Marcus was still a little boy!!!! I know how hard it is. I'll hold your hand while you cry if you want me to.

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=ae601a8cb7c54ceb1a1221&skin_id=601&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: DISNEYLAND 2010
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
A free slideshow design by Smilebox

Wind Storm of 2010

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow:
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make your own free photo slideshow
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: prom 2010
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This photo slideshow made with Smilebox

While The Batterton's Were Away The Cats Will Play