Sunday, November 7, 2010

Craft Show 2010

Sandra picking me up for a fun day of crafts
The beautiful Ozburn girls
Jennifer grading papers during the fun
Sandra having her birthday lunch (I spy Gloria)
Jennifer holding Patty's baby
Sandra took a picture of my legs because I'm in shorts and it's November (I spy Gloria)
I love white cake white frosting and believe me this was delicious (I spy Gloria)
I won a door prize 
Another Beautiful Ozburn girl Melissa with  her mom
That's Jessica Ozburn's arm, she is trying to fly into our picture.

No comments:

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=ae601a8cb7c54ceb1a1221&skin_id=601&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: DISNEYLAND 2010
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
A free slideshow design by Smilebox

Wind Storm of 2010

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow:
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make your own free photo slideshow
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: prom 2010
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This photo slideshow made with Smilebox

While The Batterton's Were Away The Cats Will Play